Hello and welcome to my site! My name is Hayley and I love playing the accordion. I'm far from a pro at it but I can hammer out a good bunch of songs and like to teach people things. The accordion is a challenging and beautiful sounding instrument. With practice and a bit of patience (and my website) you will be well on your way to becoming a good accordionist. I have put together a collection of videos on how to play some easy and lovely accordion songs. Take care and happy playing!

Friday, April 16, 2010

-Jesus Don't Want Me For A Sunbeam

6 comments:

  1. I just started the accordion last week. Thanks for your blog, it will help me =3

    PS : will you make a tutorial for the monkey island theme too ? ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Hayley! Nice video! I'm a big fan of your playing, keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent! But where the Monkey Island Theme lesson?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent tune. Thanks for sharing. I can do in the pines from that album also... cheers badlybruisedbob of youtube

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for this tutorial. I just bought a vintage child's accordion at the flea market, and I am teaching myself how to play. Please post more videos!

    ReplyDelete